Total Time: 5-10 mins
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Yield: 2 servings
Dish Size: Cocktail Glasses & shaker
This sweet-treat cocktail is cheerful and bright. Your Easter brunch 'peeps' will be delighted by its fun theme. You can also serve it as a dessert cocktail after your Easter or spring dinner. The recipe is flexible, so increase or decrease quantities as needed, depending on your personal taste.
- 1 ounce Cherry vodka
- 1 ounce Whipped marshmallow vodka
- 1 ounce Coconut rum
- 1-1/2 cups Half & half
- Pink sugar for rim garnish
- Easter or spring-themed sprinkles for rim garnish
- Marshmallow cream for rim garnish
- Coat rims of the cocktail glasses with marshmallow cream. Then, lightly dip in a bowl of pink sugar and Easter/spring sprinkles, mixed. Set aside
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice
- Add the half & half, cherry vodka, whipped marshmallow vodka, coconut rum, and toasted marshmallow syrup to a cocktail shaker. Place lid on shaker and shake until thoroughly combined
- Divide evenly between two rim-coated glasses, garnish with a marshmallow bunny or chick (like Peeps®), and enjoy!