Pizza Stone Mozzarella Sticks
Total Time: 22 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: Lid-It®, Pizza Stone
With Pizza Stone Mozzarella Sticks, you and your family may find your favorite new TV-watching treat. - Tara
- 8 mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- bottled marinara sauce
- Place string cheese sticks in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Unroll one crescent roll and place a frozen cheese stick in the center of the roll. Fold dough over cheese stick until completely covered. Using your hands, gently roll covered cheese stick back and forth to seal in cheese and smooth dough. Repeat process with each crescent roll and string cheese stick. Transfer all to a temp-tations® pizza stone and sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Place pizza stone on bottom rack of oven, and bake at 400°F for 12 minutes, until just golden, making sure cheese has not leaked out. Let sit for 3 minutes. Transfer to a temp-tations® plate or platter and serve with marinara sauce.
Don’t have a temp-tations® pizza stone? Use a temp-tations® Lid-It® instead. If you like to spice things up, sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes instead of oregano before baking.