Pumpkin Cake with Apple Cider Glaze
Total Time: 1 hr, 10 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 50 mins
Yield: 16 servings
Dish Size: 2.5-Quart Baker
- 2 boxes yellow cake mix
- 2 15-ounce cans pumpkin puree
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp apple cider
- ¾ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Empty boxed cake mixes and pumpkin puree into a large bowl. Using a hand-mixer or stand mixer beat until well-incorporated. The batter will be very thick but will come together nicely.
- Pour batter into greased 2.5-quart temp-tations® baker. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not overbake.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes in the pan, then flip onto a platter. Make glaze while cake cools.
- Combine powdered sugar, apple cider, and pumpkin pie spice. Glaze should be thick but pourable. Add more sugar or cider if needed. Pour over cake while still warm.