Pumpkin Roulade with Orchard Apple Cheesecake Filling
Total Time: 55 mins
Prep Time: 40 mins
Cook Time: 12-15 mins
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 1 package Tara at Home® Orchard Apple Crisp Cheesecake mix, prepared
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened (for pan)
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar, plus more for dusting
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- Prepare Tara at Home® Orchard Apple Crisp Cheesecake mix according to package directions. Refrigerate.
- Butter a rimmed baking sheet and line with parchment paper, leaving a slight overhang on short ends. Butter parchment and dust with flour.
- Whisk flour, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Lay a clean kitchen towel on a flat surface and dust with ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream eggs and sugar on medium-high until pale and fluffy, about 10 minutes. With mixer on low speed, add pumpkin puree, beating until combined. Turn mixer off and sift half of flour mixture over the top. Gently fold into batter, then repeat with remaining dry mixture.
- Spread batter evenly onto prepared baking sheet with an offset spatula and bake in a preheated 375°F oven until cake springs back in the center and begins to pull away from edges, about 12 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes then invert onto sugar-dusted towel. Fold sides of towel over cake and gently roll cake lengthwise. Let cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Unroll cake and evenly spread cheesecake mixture over top, leaving a ½-inch border on long sides. Gently roll again, carefully peeling off parchment paper. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, remove, unwrap, lightly dust entire roll with more confectioners’ sugar, slice, and serve.