Total Time: 45 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 1-2 servings
Dish size: 8x8 baking dish
If using a shallower baking dish, break the uncooked ramen "block" in half and place side-by-side as a single layer.
- 4 packages of instant ramen noodles, unwrapped & uncooked
- 1 jar of tomato sauce ( your fave)
- 1, 16-oz block of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the first ramen package in an oven-safe baking dish, covering it with 1/2 cup tomato sauce. Grate mozzarella cheese on top.
- Repeat these 3 layers two more times by placing another layer of ramen, followed by tomato sauce, then mozzarella.
- Once you have nine layers total (or 3 rounds of noodles-sauce-cheese), crush your final ramen block and sprinkle the crumbs on top of your lasagna.
- Finish it off with the remaining grated mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes.