Russian Tea Cakes
Total Time: 32 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10-12 mins
Yield: 36 servings
Dish Size: Cookie Sheet
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 Tbsp confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- additional ½ cup confectioners’ sugar to roll baked cookies
- Mix all ingredients together with a mixer until well blended.
- Roll dough into small 1-inch balls and place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Roll cooled cookies in additional confectioners’ sugar.