Seas the Day Shrimp
Total Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: Sauté Pan
- 1 lb. large shrimp (14-16), shelled, deveined, tails on
- 1 tsp Seas the Day seasoning mix, divided
- ½ cup flour, for dredging
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ½ cup broth
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 lemon (juice half, then slice other half into wedges)
- 1-2 scallions, sliced
- Slice shrimp to butterfly. Toss shrimp with ½ teaspoon Seas the Day seasoning mix.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining seasoning mix with the flour.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and parmesan until thoroughly mixed.
- In a temp-tations® sauté pan over medium heat, heat olive oil and melt butter.
- Working in batches, dredge shrimp in the flour mixture, dip in egg, and sauté until lightly browned on both sides. Remove to a platter and keep warm.
- Add broth, wine, lemon juice, and a few lemon slices to the pan and swirl to reduce slightly.
- Pour sauce over shrimp, garnish with scallions, and serve over pasta or rice.
Either chicken or vegetable broth works well in this recipe. It is also great served over zoodles if you’re low carb!