Slow Cooker Cinnamon Cranberry Oatmeal
Total Time: 6 hrs, 15 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 4-6 hrs
Yield: 8-10 servings
Dish Size: 4-6 Quart Slow Cooker
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup milk (any kind)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- Place all ingredients in a 4-6 quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve with half & half and brown sugar.
I put the leftover oatmeal in meal-size zip lock bags and store in the freezer. You can reheat in the microwave for a quick breakfast!