Total Time: 2 hrs, 40 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 2 hrs, 20 mins
Yield: 6-8 servings
Dish Size: Slow Cooker
- 3 lbs rotisserie chicken meat roughly chopped
- 1oz packet ranch seasoning mix
- 3 blocks cream cheese
- 16 slices cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 cup green onions sliced
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- Add chicken to slow cooker. Sprinkle ranch seasoning over chicken. Place cream cheese, diced tomato and green chiles on top of chicken
- Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours or until heated throughout and cream cheese is melted.
- Stir in bacon.
- Spread into even layer sprinkle cheddar cheese over top.
- Heat for additional 10-20 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with green onions.