Smokey Low-Fat Chicken Enchiladas
Total Time: 35 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: 2.5 Quart
- 1 cup canned corn
- 1 ½ tbsp bottled chipotle sauce
- 2 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded white meat chicken
- 8 small yellow corn tortillas, or 8 small whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup mild salsa
- ½ cup low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large temp-tations® mixing bowl, stir together corn, chipotle sauce, cream cheese, and 2 tablespoons enchilada sauce. Once well-combined, fold in the shredded chicken and set aside.
- Pour ⅔ cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 2.5-quart temp-tations® baker. Place a heaping ¼ cup of the chicken mixture in the center of one tortilla and roll up tightly. Place seam side down in the enchilada sauce and repeat, making a nice tight row down the center of the dish.
- Top all with remaining enchilada sauce and salsa. Sprinkle with cheese, cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes more.
Tell us what you think!