- In a large bowl toss the wings with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix orange juice, zest, honey, garlic, pepper flakes, and ginger. Add mixture to the chicken wings and stir.
- Oil two temp-tations® lid-its and divide the wings between them, spacing evenly.
- Place in a preheated 450°F oven and bake for 40 minutes, turning and basting with glaze after the first 20 minutes.
- Place remaining glaze in a microwave cup and heat on high for 2½ to 3 minutes.**
- When wings are done place in a serving bowl and toss with remaining
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, and green onions. Serve with wings.