Prep Time: 15 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: Salad Bowl
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 tart apple, unpeeled and thinly sliced (fuji, granny smith, or honey crisp)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- carrot curls from 1 small carrot
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta
- ½ cup toasted sliced almonds or walnuts
- Place all dressing ingredients in a small jar. Shake to mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Put the first four salad ingredients in a temp-tations® salad bowl and toss to combine.
- Just before serving, add dressing and toss again to combine.
- Top with feta and nuts.
This also works with Mandarin oranges in place of the sliced apple!