Spunky Spinach Tortellini
Total Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: 11-inch Sauté Pan
- 1 packet Tara at Home® Spunky Spinach dip mix
- 1 lb. cooked cheese tortellini
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter over medium heat in a temp-tations® 11-inch sauté pan. Once melted, add minced garlic and sauté for 1 minute, then add cream to pan. Let cream simmer and reduce until slightly thickened, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add grated parmesan and dip mix to cream mixture and stir until thoroughly combined. Reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes. Add cooked tortellini and toss to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste.