Sunny Summer Salad
Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Yield: 12 servings
Dish Size: 4-quart dish
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- ¾ cup quartered strawberries
- ¾ cup sliced bananas
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ¾ cup raspberries
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Drain the juice from the pineapple and oranges into a bowl. Save juice for later.
- Place pineapple, oranges, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, and raspberries into your temp-tations® 4-quart bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions but use 1 cup of the reserved juice for the liquid. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Gently fold pudding mixture into fruit. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Tell us what you think!