Total Time: 70 mins
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Yield: 2 boards, if you are using a larger board just double each recipe.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Honey for drizzle
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Ciabatta bread (or any crusty bread will do)
- Start by using a small spatula, butter knife, or spoon to spread the butter over 2/3 of the serving board, leaving some room for the bread.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon over the butter, along with a pinch of salt to balance out the sweetness.
- Next, sprinkle the toasted pine nuts over the butter
- Follow with the chopped pistachios
- Dot the dried cranberries around the surface
- Drizzle with honey to finish
- Serve immediately with warm ciabatta bread.