- 4 chicken thighs
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Sprinkle chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine honey, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
- Add chicken and move pieces around to cover completely with sauce.
- Put thighs in a preheated 375°F Air Fryer, skin side down, and cook for 10 minutes. Retain any sauce left in bag.
- Turn thighs, brush with leftover sauce, and Air Fryer for an additional 20 minutes (check with a thermometer for an internal temp of 165°F).
- Place on a platter and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with rice and vegetables.