Total Time: 35 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Yield: 24 cups
Dish Size: Muffin Tin
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 16-ounce can refried beans
- 2 tubes seamless crescent dough
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese , divided
- optional toppings: diced tomato, sliced olives, shredded lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, salsa
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat for 6-8 minutes until browned, while chopping meat with spatula until crumbled. Drain. Stir in taco seasoning and refried beans.
- Unroll each tube of crescent dough into a long rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 12 pieces. Press lightly into muffin pans, creating a cup.
- Fill each muffin cup with a rounded tablespoon of beef mixture. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese. Bake in a preheated 375ºF oven for 14-16 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Cool taco cups for 10 minutes before. Serve with optional toppings.