Thanksgiving Leftovers Quesadilla
Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 2 servings
Dish Size: Skillet
- olive oil
- 4 tortillas or wraps
- 1 cup shredded turkey
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used cheddar & asiago 4 cheese blend)
- 2 Tbsp chopped sage & thyme
- Spray a large skillet with olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in skillet and top with ¼ cup cheese, ½ cup turkey, ¼ cup cranberry sauce, another ¼ cup cheese, and 1 tablespoon chopped sage & thyme. Top with second tortilla.
- Grill for about 4 minutes on each side or until cheeses are melted. Remove to a plate and cut in half to serve.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make another quesadilla.