Tiramisu Cheesecake Dessert
Total Time: 1 hr + chilling
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins + chilling
Yield: 12 servings
Dish Size: 4-Quart Baker
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers
- 5 tsp instant coffee granules, divided
- 3 Tbsp hot water, divided
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 Tbsp baking cocoa
- Layer half of wafers in a greased temp-tations® 4-quart baker. In a small bowl, dissolve 2 teaspoons coffee granules in 2 tablespoons hot water. Brush wafers with half of coffee; set remaining mixture aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Divide batter in half. Dissolve remaining coffee granules in remaining hot water; stir into one portion of batter. Spread over wafers. Layer with remaining wafers; brush with reserved coffee. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake in a preheated 325°F oven for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of dish to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Spread with whipped topping, then dust with cocoa. Refrigerate leftovers.
This recipe is from my Taste of Home: temp-tations Holiday Cookbook!