- 1 oz milk chocolate Godiva liqueur
- 1/2 oz marshmallow vodka
- 1/2 oz heavy cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Crushed graham cracker crumbs
- Marshmallow for garnish
- Small bamboo skewers
- Dip rim of glass in chocolate syrup and then graham cracker.
- Pour chocolate liqueur as slowly as possible over an upside down spoon into the glass.
- Mix heavy cream and vodka in separate container.
- Pour vodka mixture as slowly as possible over upside down spoon into glass to create a layered look.
- Place marshmallow on skewer and brown slightly over an open flame. Place over drink as garnish.