White Chicken Chili
Total Time: 10 mins + cook time
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: see notes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 15.5-ounce can great northern beans (undrained)
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans (undrained)
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 2 4-ounce cans green chiles (undrained)
- 1 bunch scallions (3-5), chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup reduced sodium chili seasoning (from packet)
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Sliced avocado, sour cream, and shredded pepper jack cheese (for garnish)
- Mix first 7 ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Add chicken breast halves
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours or on low for 8-10 hours**.
- Remove chicken, shred with 2 forks, and return to pot.
- Serve with sliced avocado, sour cream, and shredded pepper jack cheese.
**NOTE FROM TARA. To make in an Instant Pot: cook for 20 minutes on high (quick release).