White Chocolate Macadamia Blondies
Total Time: 1 hr, 5 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Yield: 9 servings
Dish Size: 2-Quart Baker
This is one of my all-time favorite dessert recipes to make in a temp-tations® dish. Like an exact cross between a brownie and a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie, you'll be surprised at just how thick and chewy these turn out to be! What makes them even more decadent is that most of the white chocolate chips dissolve right into the dough as they bake, making these extra fudgy.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1½ sticks (¾ cup) butter or margarine, melted
- 1½ packed cups light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- Spray a 2-quart temp-tations® baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently stir in flour and baking powder until a batter that is free of lumps is created.
- Fold white chocolate morsels and macadamia nuts into the batter, and then scrape out of bowl and into greased baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350ºF oven for 40-45 minutes, or until top is golden brown and center has risen well. Cool at least 1 hour on a wire rack before slicing into 9 squares to serve.
Tips by Tara®
Since these will most likely be very popular around your house, why not make a double batch in my 4-quart 13x9 temp-tations® baking dish?