Total Time: 4 hrs, 20 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Chill Time: 2-4 hrs
Yield: 6 servings
Dish Size: Pitcher
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 medium oranges washed and sliced
- 1 medium lemon washed and sliced
- 1 bottle Riesling or sweet white wine
- 1 medium granny smith apple thinly sliced
- ¼ cups triple sec
- 2 cups lemon lime soda
- In a large pitcher or drink dispenser combine the pineapple juice, lemon juice, orange and lemon slices.
- Mash gently with wooden spoon until fruit is partially crushed.
- Add wine, apple slices and triple sec and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Add soda and serve over ice.